Pricing, Terms & Conditions
PAST GUEST PRICING: Available to anyone who has sailed on any prior ECP Cruise. If you qualify, please enter Promo Code: TREK when completing your reservation. We will confirm your eligibility.
SINGLE GUEST PRICING: Single occupancy priced cabins are currently sold out. Guests may still reserve a single cabin, but the rate is based on double occupancy pricing. You may also select “JOIN WAITLIST” below. In the event a single occupancy priced cabin becomes available, we will contact those on the wait list.
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and include all performances, parties and events presented on the cruise. A $350 per person charge (Suites: $400 per person) for port fees, taxes and gratuities will be applied to your total reservation cost. Other terms and conditions apply.
All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable. By purchasing Travel Insurance, Guests can offset this risk. Additional details on Travel Insurance can be found under the TRAVEL INSURANCE tab to the right.
Deposits are due at the time of booking:
- Interior/Oceanview $400 per person
- Balcony $500 per person
- Suites $600 per person
Select your preferred payment plan (quarterly or monthly). Installments are charged on the 1st of the month based on your selected payment plan.
Active and Retired US Military receive a 5% discount.
Each guest is required to pay port fees, taxes and gratuities of $350 per person ($400 per person for Suites) which are spread across the selected payment plan.
Certain cabins can accommodate three or four passengers. The cost of the 3rd and 4th passenger vary per cabin type:
- Interior: $1,000
- Oceanview: $1,200
- Balcony: $1,500
- Suites: $2,000 (with the exception of GT)
Passengers must be 18 years of age or older on date ship embarks. Guests who are between the ages of 13-18 are permitted to sail if they are accompanied by an adult 21 years of age in the same or adjoining cabin. Guests who are 12 and under are not permitted to sail.
All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable at the time of payment. By purchasing Travel Insurance, Guests can offset this risk. Additional details on Travel Insurance can be found under the TRAVEL INSURANCE tab below. All reservation change requests must be made by contacting our office at 844.335.6515 Mon-Fri 9-5PM CT. Changes made to an existing reservation within 120 days of the embarkation date are subject to a $150 manifest change fee.
Entertainment Cruise Productions strongly encourages the purchase of Travel Insurance. All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable at the time of payment. Though insurance may be purchased up to 48 hours prior to sailing, to secure the broadest coverage, including pre-existing conditions, Travel Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of the payment of your deposit.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Star Trek: The Cruise strongly recommends that all guests travel with a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity post cruise during their sailing.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Your Price Includes
- Round trip cruise from Port Canaveral, FL
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign up and/or a fee)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Windjammer Café, breakfast/brunch, lunch and dinner in the Main Dining Room, as well as food in other “Included” dining venues late night mini-buffets throughout the ship)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot Tubs, Rock Climbing Wall, Basketball Court, Jogging Track
- In-room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full-service room cleaning
Your Price Does Not Include
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Port Canaveral, FL
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre- and post-cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, FlowRider®, personal training
- Bottled water, alcoholic beverages, specialty coffee
- Internet package
- Travel Insurance
- Star Trek: The Cruise is a full-ship charter so the standard Crown and Anchor® rewards do not apply. Guests may still earn credit for days sailed, but rewards and perks are not available during Star Trek: The Cruise.